What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

daily work..

I tell myself must update my blog more often, so here i am! hee Last nite went for the famous (as what was said ny my cg) teochew porridge shop to eat. Didn't went svc as i had to work yest. Haix.. working on sat is still a very sianx thing. Although i'm kinda used to the work now le. haha After that, went n watch movie. We watched 'The Lovely bone'. It was well, considered nice. Just that i couldn't really take it wen the pervert was satisfying his 'craving'. The novie was ard two hrs long. Worth it. Just that it seems longer, maybe because the pace of the movie was slow? :) Thru out the movie, i had a tingy irritating feeling inside of me. Because of what happened just before the movie. I feel that because of this, i kinda let a frien down. After all, they wanted to go home after the movie de lor. But because i came, they went out. All looking so tired. But i didn't wan things to be that way too. But it just came out that way. Since we're at this, i might as well say aso. I keep on wondering what is God teaching me at this season now. Maybe i'm getting it.

No comments: