What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is one of the pic that i took yest at the music festival! i like it!
Today work was quite relaxed. Think i've overcome the 'nervousness' of this job le. WELL, abt time anw. It's been 4 months into this job le! Time flies!
Last evening after dinner, i went to esplanade with jackson and ginna. It was a gd decision! As we saw the Mosaic music festival performance! I was thrilled! I love watching live band! It's cool and fun! The stage was spacious! They're so blessed! I would love to be standing in on a big stage like that to perform one day as well! hee..
I wish i can upload one of the performance here in this blog. :) I want to pick up my instrument again! I wana be able to able to fulfill my dream! Music is my greatest passion! :)

No comments: