What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

dreams are my reality..

I never knew my dreams are so unacceptable. I never knew my dreams wil cost my everything and so much pain. Now i know why dreams will take all of me. Yes, given the way things are now, it's really taking all of me. I thou that it was a perfect match, i thou that it was well planned. I thou that this is destiny and God's will. But today, only today, then i realised that it was just my wishful thinking. All along, you've never see it that way. All along, u feel that this is not a gd plan, all along, you just wanted things to be the other way. All along, my perfect plan was yr obstacle. All along u have no wish to be my warrior. Now den i know, but as i type with tears rolling down my cheeks now at this instance. I'm sorry, as much as the depth of my love goes deep for u. I will not give up my dreams for you. Instead, i will tell myself, because of all the sacrfices that i go through, my dreams deserved even more of me now. I'm sorry that my love for you has caused u much destress. I though u were the one. I really though u were.

No comments: