What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

weird dream...

"Still not waking up? It's almost 1pm" My mum said to me. I opened my eyes and thinking to myself that it can't be so late alrd, i reached out for my hp. I was surprised. It really was 12.40pm! I never sleep till this late in the afternoon for a long...... time. As i was still lying on my bed, i recalled what i dreamt abt last nite. It was quite weird. In the dream i was sick with disease and very weak. And whatever i want to do, i have alot of struggles. In fact, the whole dream , i was struggling actually. I was struggling with myself and the circumstances and family and friends. It was a long dream of difficulties and suffering, When i woke up, i realised that it was all just a dream and that i'm healty and strong. It feels gd! It feels gd to know that i am diff in my condition in my dream. It feels gd to be alive! I'm really grateful for all that Jesus had done for me. Without Him, i won't be so free! It's great to know that i've been given a second chance to live! Thank God! Praise Jesus!! :)

No comments: