What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Friday, April 02, 2010

thinking...

Recently i've been doing alot of thinking.. I mean, since the start of this job, i've been so preoccupied with lots of things that i hardly even sit down and do much thinking. I've been of my future, my life, my love and my character. But the main pt of this is my relationship with my beloved, God. Ever since i started working at this cust svc job, i've been striked by lots of challenges and disappointments, anger and unhappiness came to be over-whelming. I think i lost it too many a times. Losing the guy i love, losing the peace of God in my heart, all these began to re shaped my life's perpective. I think, i've never really been happy with my life. I complain abt everything. My job, for being difficult, my pay too low, superior was bad etc. My family for not being able to provide me with what i wan in life, my body for being too fat, my clothes not gd enough, not being loved , not being cared by ppl ard me. Honestly speaking, i've never been happy with my life and myself. That' s the main issue. And i feel that it's because of all these things that goes on in my mind, that make all other things in my life that's important to be blind spot. And that, is nt gd. No wonder Joyce Meyer can come up with a whole book on Battlefield of the Mind. I think i must go and read that book again. To be catious abt what i think. Well, the best way to consider things is to do it in the presence of God. Time to sleep! Nite! :)

No comments: