What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

A great me day enjoyed... :)

Today is a very blur day.. I went to office only to find out that today is actually my off day! lol Then i went to kfc to eat my usual fav porridge breakfast set. hee.. i sat there, enjoyed the food and began to plan for the remaining days of 2010. :) This time, i took the schedule wif me. haha! Had a gd conversation on the hp wif jasmine as well. It's been so long we can talk so freely. I mean, besides cg stuff n more connect grp stuff. hee. We chat abt movie, chat abt how i feel abt the movie, wat she gona do for e day etc. Finally, no pressure talk. hee.
I prefer to do things w/o pressure. I perform e best at this kinda time. hee. Btw, went to sentosa on sunday wif weili, wenfu, zx, jackson n justin! we played frisbee! great fun! :) The sea at sentosa is MUCH... more cleaner den east coast! hee..

No comments: