What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just saw jennette ow on Entertainment on 5's Eng interview. I like the way she speaks. It's perfect or at least high standard of eng. It's funny wen she mention that there are ppl who thinks she's from china and she doesn't speaks eng. I mean, yes, actually she does look like from china but obviously she's from NUS, she confirm speaks eng rite?? haix.. typical ppl. Just like ppl says i can't speak dialect. Hello, i speak dialect since the day i ever rem and i still speak dialect to my everyday now u rem?? hhaha.. This weekend has been gd so far, svc was abt God's love and i have to say, this is really in time for me to release my stress. Work and ppl's judgemental opinions etc. Had a talk with cgl last nite. I really need to overcome and or rather, put in a more pricise way, change my thinking. Totally. Abt myself and ppl's love for me. :) Now, i shall go and get ready for my personal fellowship with jojo. cheers. :)))

No comments: