What Makes Me HaPPy!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

lazy afternoon..

haha.. think i'm feeling lazy today.. yest spent the whole day at my netbook. It's my new toy now. but it saves me lots of $ actually. Cos going to internet cafe is really expensive! an hr $2. once i'm online, it'll be many hrs! hee.., i was chasing after the taiwan drama 'Jiu xiang lai zhe ni'. and i finished the whole drama yest! hee.. But okie la.. only 14 episodes. :) Oh ya, i went to colour my hair. Not really what i expected and some says it really nice. Some say well,... no comments. Hmm.. shld post some pic hor? hee.. okie. will do that! Think today will be a lazy afternoon aso. loL But i'm thinking of getting 2nd job on top of this main job. Cos this current job's pay is too low! I'm still thinking shld i go over to another company but stay in this industry. hmm

No comments: